Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Education Week at BYU

I am going with my mother tomorrow down to BYU for one day of Education Week. I am looking forward to a day of taking classes and not having any responsibilities other than trying to be to a class on time. The cost for one day is $24.00, but you can go for the entire week for only $62.00. There are all kinds of classes from religion to dance. They also have youth classes for teen-agers. You can choose whatever classes you want to take. They run from 8:30 in the morning until about 8:00 at night. There are also plays and musical performances in the evenings and a big dance on Friday night at the end of the week. I have never gone for more than one day, but I think it would be fun to do the entire week and all the performances as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment